2009年11月24日 星期二

Weekend

The past weekend was a definite fabulous one. I had a good day hanging out with my best friend J in IFC for pressie shopping. My brother brought us with loads of laughters and seems that he gets along with J's boyfriend so well! LOL!

This was taken outside IFC... mimicking that I got slippd and was about to fall onto the ground right next to the "caution! slippery floor" sign.


On Sunday all of us girls wenta my friend S' birthday barbecue party at taimeituk. The barbecue place was more decent than I expected and we had a fun day grilling food and flying kites. The whole day ended with cake-cutting, our beloved Maxim's Angel Cake again! (I still haven't had a chance to try out the chocolate Devil Cake though...)
Waiting for brother to be home coz I needa fetch him from downstairs and pay the taxi fare for him. Though he's turning 18 in less than 10 days, he's forever the young kid in my family's eyes.
Mom and my sister will be back in 852 tomorrow, and will join my grandparents for dinner right upon their arrival. I miss my grandparents! They are the loveliest old couple I have ever encountered! LOL!
Oh! My bro is back! woohoo!! Time to go to bed finally! Sweet dreams everyone! :)
(Zara Jacket, Leather Belt from Causeway Bay, Thrifted Top, Blue Hero Jeans, Louis Vuitton Bag, Rolex Watch)
Posted by Picasa

6 則留言:

  1. Love love all these photos,I really adore the 1st photo! Ahahaha,so candid:)

    And also looks like you had such fun too

    回覆刪除
  2. Dude... does that mean I finally get to meet you and your sis???? yayayyayayaay

    wooohoo

    回覆刪除
  3. haha i can see what you mean
    but they are quite comfortable
    i was also hesistant at first because zara is so popular :S
    i really want repetto zizis but i haven't seen a good style (i actually just want plain white or black) stocked in hk yet. i actually found a pair of jazz shoe-type things lately at a boutique in mongkok so i am pretty sure there are plenty of other options out there.

    回覆刪除
  4. Re:You're always so sweet with your comments! I at first thought I couldn't pull that blazer off,but I guessed it worked out fine:)

    回覆刪除
  5. yayayyaya we should meet up!!! let me know when, I am super busy butttttttttttttttt let me know... heee

    回覆刪除