2009年11月7日 星期六

An exhausted week with loads of FUN!!!

I have been away for a while given my hectic schedule, and now it's a Saturday night that I can finally have a bit of update!

(Mango Top, Supre Leggings, Louis Vuitton Bag)

My life hasn't been quite stable recently... I admit that I am really weak at adapting to dynamic environment, that's why I struggled a lot to go through this tiring week! Luckily I got a really good boyfriend who's willing to be with me unconditionally when I'm at my downs. Thank you hubby!


Also, thanks to my girlies! You mean a lot to me and you have taught me important lessons in life.

I admit that I look very "legendary" in this picture! HAHAHA!!!!

I wanted to work on some DIY projects but I was too busy to handle this. I hope I can get them done after I have completed other projects I got on hand.

Time to go to bed and wish you all a sweet and nice weekend!

1 則留言:

  1. ahahhahaha... I was thinking, omg... how come she could be in two countries at the same time!!!! you really like my dress? it's quite hard to wear... :(

    you and your hubby are so cute together!

    回覆刪除