2009年11月17日 星期二

Lazy Artsy (1)

Given that I work half-day only, I got plenty of leisure time at home alone on most of the afternoons. I like spending relaxing afternoons with chocolates and TV, but I am also fond of getting my hands on making some little gifts for my dearies.
I put all the accessories I made under the name of "Lazy Artsy" because they were made due to my constant laziness and reluctance to get out of my little cozy apartment. They were made for self-entertainment purposes and I rarely wear them actually! HAHA~ Most of them were given to my friends and of coz my sis!

I gave this to my best friend J because I think the white-ness of these earrings suits her pure character so much. She is definitely the most adorable and genuine friend of mine!

I call these the "evening" version of the earrings for J because of the gold and bronze colours. They are still one of my fav and I wear them almost everyday!

My first pair of felt earrings. I like the colours and they remind me of the local stars in the affluent 80s entertainment industry! I can picture Anita Mui (one very famous diva in the 80s) wearing them singing "hung suin lid yim" (meaning "red lips").

This necklace was made accidentally. Actually it is composed of 2 gold chain bracelets and one pearl necklace. I put them together because the chain bracelets were too long for my wrists (how sad...) Although my mom kept saying that it looks very oldie, my grandma complimented it (so it looks REAL old! lol)
Actually there are many more but I am too sleepy to write more now. Oh... one more thing, my random brother's back and he's extremely annoying! Luckily my boyfriend is equally random so I just leave my bro to him for most of the time. I'm grateful to have a considerate (and random) bf like my hubby! :)
Posted by Picasa

沒有留言:

張貼留言