2009年11月23日 星期一

Lazy Artsy (2)




Here's a quick update!!

As I haven't taken any worth-posting pictures recently, I decided to put up these stuff I made some times ago (just to fill up the spaces here on the blog! hahaha)

Life has been quite joyful and fulfilling. Non-stop meeting up with friends and families, as well as juggling a few freelances marketing jobs on hand. I feel more like working in marketing than in education, still!

The hectic schedule sometimes makes me more aware of my presence. I can't say that work is my everything, but I really like taking up duties that can fill up my soul and fill up my bank account!

I haven't bought much recently as my savings is undergoing a seriously downward steep slope. I think I should be more careful with money and my own finance. I should stop taking cabs to work!!! (But cabs are just everywhere so I couldn't resist the accessibility...geez)

So... back to the pictures I posted above.

The top one was made ages ago. I like the glossy and disco-ball-like beads and I felt like having a not-so-high-profile necklace back in that time. I know disco balls are usually high profile, but I tried my best to make this necklace. It ended up to be one of my favs coz it can simply go with all outfits.

The second necklace is made on Mid-Autumn Festival, while waiting for my friends' call regarding our celebrations on that night. I had been longing for a super long necklace but I could never find a nice one, so I'd rather make mine.

The last one is a pouch I made for my best friend as birthday pressie. I used this Japanese fabric my mom bought me and I love it soooo much. One imperfection is the handle.... the leather doesn't look like leather and it looks too fragile on the bag... I tried to look for a chain but I couldn't get anything out of shamshuipo the other day...

Anyways, enough talking and sleeping is needed now!! good night everyone! ;)
Posted by Picasa

1 則留言:

  1. Did you make that purse yourself?...it is so adorable...i totally dig the japanese fabric and the colors are so great too!

    www.callmestylista.blogspot.com

    回覆刪除