2009年11月11日 星期三

Lolita

I am not talking about the "cosplay" Lolitas, I am talking about the movie "Lolita" filmed in 1997.

I used to think that it's an X-rated movie (LOL). However, after watching it with my hubby today, I couldn't hold back my tears surprisingly.

I was also shocked by Lolita's (starred Dominique Swain) beauty in the film. She is real gorgeous!

I fell in love with her costumes in the movie, too! As the movie was set in the 1940s, the costumes were very vintage-looking, and I was surprised to see the Olsens' twins look-a-like circle-framed sunnies on Dominique!






Oh... and she was wearing the black and white oxford shoes too!

They remind me of my dear old school and the school anthem was stuck in my mind for almost the entire day! HAHAHA



Posted by Picasa

沒有留言:

張貼留言