2009年12月21日 星期一

Hmmmmmm.....

I'm seriously considering to open up my own personal blog rather than co-owning this blog with my sister. The most apparent reason for this is because she NEVER updates! AHAHAHAHAH

Yea... maybe I should really do so...

My blog is never fashion-related, it's just a blog for me to vent personal thoughts and experiences. I am never a very fashionable person, and I know clearly that I like thinking more than shopping. Yet, I must admit that I am a 100% authentic shopaholic who doesn't need a second thought once her targets are locked.

Also I must admit that my styles were very horrible in the past. It wasn't until my boy's presence that I started taking care of what I wear. A typical Sagittarian like me used to think that comfort overrides trends! :)

Gosh...I am giving lectures again and please bear with the boredom of this post. LOL!

Oh Yeah! I am meeting up with my best friend today and we gonna do some "X'mas boyfriend shopping". We gonna buy christmas gifts for our boys together and it has been a long time since we last did some serious shopping together. Thanks to the Winter Solstice, so that my best friend can off work at 4PM (which is like a dream to the PR profession)!

Gonna have English class in a while! Needa work hard for Christmas and New Year shopping! HAHAHA

1 則留言:

  1. haven't exactly responded/i'm sorry bout that :/
    i picked up the shoes at mongkok which explains why they were so remarkably cheap. i believe they are still being sold - think argyle center?
    hope you're well
    +
    you should have a blog of your own too!

    x

    回覆刪除