2009年12月9日 星期三

Finally 24

So I have finally turned 24 on the 8th. It wasn't a fabulous birthday but it must be an unforgettable one.

The intense tummy ache has blown off my hubby's birthday surprises for me as I had stayed at home for the entire day.

You can see from the pictures that I look super sick and my eyes are so swollen and "baggy" HAHAHA





I really love this last picture. I can still see the smoke after I blew off the candles! HAHAHA

I'm now a year maturer and older. My hubby told me that he didn't find me as young-looking as I did when he first met me (it actually sounds very logical and normal), but I felt a bit depressed by this... hahaha! Maybe I'm starting to scare that he may dump me one day coz I look too old! HAHAHAH

Although I had been totured by tummy pain, my birthday morning at work was filled with sweetness and warmth. When I stepped into each classroom, I would be welcomed by the birthday song sang by my students! Many of them came up to hug me after singing and I was drowned in the sea of kids! HAHAHA! I could hardly breathe but I do love my students!

Kids never lie, so I could feel their genuine blessings to me.

Thanks again for those who have blessed/texted/called me with birthday blessings. I do love you all!

2 則留言:

  1. ahh happy (very very late) birthday!
    hope you have a great 24

    回覆刪除
  2. aw i hope things werent too bad but still nice u got to celebrate when u were still unwell:) happy belated bday!! x

    回覆刪除