2009年12月5日 星期六

24-To-Be

My besties held a pre-birthday party for me last night at a cafe in Causeway Bay. This cafe claims itself to be the "slowest cafe in town" because there's only one chef doing all the cooking and drinks. However, the food are worth waiting because they all tasted so GOOD!!! For those who reside in Hong Kong, you may be interested in visiting this lovely place.



My friends got me this Strawberry Napoleon from Mimosa. They just know my taste too well!!Again, for those dessert-cravers in Hong Kong, you must try this out!!! This must be one of the best strawberry napoleons in town!



Thank you all!!!!


Girlies


Boys


Thanks for all the laughters, cakes, giggles, presents, food and everything! I am so blessed and glad to have you all in my life! I mean it! I know all of you have been very busy recently, but thanks for sparing a night for coming and arranging everything for me!


Oh yeah, I have dyed my hair back to reddish brown. My mom dyed it for me at home and her hair dying skills was unbelievable! Bye-bye to the notorious "leng mo" (i.e. young models in Hong Kong) hair colour!


Needa go to visit the doctor in a while as I have been sick for 2 days already... Though the medicine did help soothing the symptoms I suffered from, the big evil cup of yummy chocolate I had last night made my throat feels really bad again. The fluctuating weather makes people sick very easily...


Will have a job interview with a marketing firm tomorrow. Still wondering what I should wear for it...Maybe I will pay a visit to H&M or Zara later in the day to look for some more formal outfits.


Obviously, I like manipulating every excuse to treat myself some new clothes! HAHA


(Supre Hoodie & Tank, Cotton On Cardigan, H&M Skirt & Earrings, Random Tights, Diamond Ring from Hubby)

Posted by Picasa

沒有留言:

張貼留言