2009年10月2日 星期五

some colours to this blog ;)

Finally I've got the time to update this blog!
My one-week mid-term break is coming to an end, and I haven't been doing much during this break.
But I went to Great Ocean Road for 2 days and did a bit of shopping yesterday at Chapel Street.
I just had the passion to spend money yesterday, unfortunately I did not have much money. HAHA. I spent most of my money on petrol...which maybe worth it for the trip. lol. But turned out I bought myself a pair of Lee cut-off shorts! I like the colour. light denim blue, or summer blue!
I was happy enough to fit in a size 6 as well, though in the end I bought a 7 instead just in case I can't wear it in the future...or maybe a year later? Whatever, 7 is good after all. I think a belt can do something to it. Hehe.

I will try to upload some photos of me with the pair of shorts when I wear it next time ;)

Some shots of myself in the past month.


I really like this purple jacket I bought in Hong Kong. Don't remeber the price but it's perfect for spring/autumn!
and the black vest I was wearing in the first photo is one of my favourites too!
I bought it in Japan during my exchange and it's furry. not very exaggerate and easy to match!



All my favourites on the above. one of my favourite pair of sandles, bought them online. my tiny chanel classic and the pair of earrings my sis made for me. hehehe.



two shots taken during my trip to Great Ocean Road earlier this week.
h&m jacket with white tank top, plus a fringe shorts I bought in Japan.

perhaps I have had said enough for today. haha. ciao.

沒有留言:

張貼留言