2009年10月10日 星期六

Gold Coast Mini Market

I spent a relaxed afternoon with my hubby at Gold Coast in Hong Kong today. Contrasted to the hectic city life that Hong Kong is famous for, Gold Coast is definitely an ideal place for busy city people to enjoy their precious yet limited leisure time.


As Gold Coast is so different from the places I use to visit, I felt like a tourist today and I bought some "souvenirs" from the mini market there. They are all hand-made and I have always been a great fan of unique hand-made accessories.

Grassy-green glass earrings


Beetle-like earrings with beads dangling at the bottom


Blue hairband




Green crytal necklace and earrings which the vendor claimed that they can boost my fortune in money (Woah! Well...)

These hand-made little goods have ignited my urge to engage in some DIY projects! Shall start thinking of new DIY plans tomorrow.

沒有留言:

張貼留言