2009年10月28日 星期三

im here finally

oh well, PATRICIA LEUNG i am here finally!

i have been being "studious" these days to finish up my VERY LAST ASSIGNMENT for my entire bachelor degree. but i have just completed 2/3 of it. another few hundreds to a thousand to write.

my brain has no capacity for any fashion or whatever recently because apparently i scratched my car the other day when i was parking into the garage (which is pretty stupid actually) and im figuring out the cheapest way to get it fixed. :(
such a mendokusai thing ne. i wish there's just money dropping from the sky from now. T_T

but then i went to karaoke like two to three times last week firstly because of my darling's birthday, and the other two times we just went there for fun. HAHA.

i need some shopping! i want to get a watch because mine's not working. and i want a pair of sunnies..Chanel is a good choice ;) and i just need to eliminate some fat before i buy any tops or trousers/shorts. so perhaps i need to wait till november when im back in 852.


the scratches on my car...some dents too. :(


and a surprise dinner for my darling's 22nd! btw, i love this camelhead. lol


WAGYU BURGER! @ St. Kilda


my Japanese class buddies :)


nice walk at Doncaster public park. loving the weather now <3 style="TEXT-ALIGN: left">again, i need to continue with my assignment. barbi on Friday so i better finish it asap!!
ciao*


****************************

oh!! and this!!! this is like the coolest thing ive found in the garden. lol.
it was really fascinating to me.



沒有留言:

張貼留言